This giveaway is now closed - click here to see who won.
...just loving the simplicity of brown paper and customising paper and tags as I go...
So, would you like to win some goodies that might help you get started with your own Christmas crafting?
Here's a run down of the prize pack.... All you need to do is add some kraft giftwrap and kitchen string or baker's twine and you've got Christmas all wrapped up - literally!
* 2 hand-carved stamps (reindeer antlers and edelweiss)
* 1 x white mini pigment stamp pad
* 1 x gold mini pigment stamp pad
* 1 pack 200 gsm cardboard in brown (6 pieces)
* 1 pack 200 gsm cardboard in off-white (6 pieces)
* 1 x 2 & 1.2" (6.25cm) scalloped oval craft punch (to make your own tags)
* 1 x white pigment marker, for writing on dark card
... and of course as with all my giveaways, anyone can enter and the prize pack includes postage to anywhere in the world.
There are three ways to enter and you can do all three if you like!
On the blog:
* Simply leave a comment on this post.
* Leave a comment on this Facebook post.
* Hit "share" on the above Facebook post and share the link with a friend or friends.
The winner will be drawn at random on Sunday the 25th November at 8am my time (GMT +1). The winner will be notified directly (if possible) and will also be announced in a blog post shortly after.